Senin, 22 April 2013

[CanPassRail] Fwd: Saeco Via Venezia Espresso Machine

 



Begin forwarded message:

> From: John <johnpcowan@shaw.ca>
> Date: April 22, 2013 1:44:44 PM PDT (CA)
> To: John <johnpcowan@shaw.ca>
> Subject: Saeco Via Venezia Espresso Machine
>
>
>
> Dear Fellow Railfans:
>
> I apologize for the content of this E-mail not being railfan in
> nature. I would like your opinion. I just retired from my 35 year
> career. A catalogue has been provided for me to pick a gift for
> retirement. One of the things I'm looking at is a "Saeco Via
> Venezla Espresso Machine". A good cup of coffee; espresso first
> thing in the morning is very important to me. A standard coffee
> machine doesn't seem to do it for me.
>
> Would anyone on any of these lists either have this product or if
> not but have knowledge about it, could you e-mail me off of your
> list and share your thoughts ot opinions with me.
>
> Thank you,
>
> John

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
For help, send an email to Canadian-Passenger-Rail-help@yahoogroups.com
MARKETPLACE


.

__,_._,___

Tidak ada komentar:

Poskan Komentar