Sabtu, 13 April 2013

[CanPassRail] Re: Perceived Risk on Various Modes

 



--- In Canadian-Passenger-Rail@yahoogroups.com, "R L Kennedy" <r.l.kennedy@...> wrote:
>
>
>
> AS for the rear cameras for automobiles it is another expense to have to buy and maintain. Many/most of the tragedies involving small children could be prevented if the driver backed into the driveway but people are too stupid/lazy to do this.
>

Don't mean to stray off topic, but the chances of hitting your kids is GREATER if you back into your driveway.

I have three young kids. Sorry if this makes me "stupid/lazy," but if they are playing in the front I want to see them through my front window when I am pulling into my driveway.

-Jason

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (14)
Recent Activity:
For help, send an email to Canadian-Passenger-Rail-help@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

Tidak ada komentar:

Poskan Komentar