Minggu, 14 April 2013

[CanPassRail] Re: Perceived Risk on Various Modes

 


I probably should be replying to this off-list however I just want others to know I am not completely ignorant.

Of course if your children are playing nearby you would not want to back in. That goes without saying. However, the majority of these incidents I read about involve a parent leaving to take an older child to school for instance and the younger child runs after mommy and gets killed. Sad but true. Back to railroading.

--- In Canadian-Passenger-Rail@yahoogroups.com, "Jason Shron" <jshron@...> wrote:
>
>
>
>
> Don't mean to stray off topic, but the chances of hitting your kids is GREATER if you back into your driveway.
>
> I have three young kids. Sorry if this makes me "stupid/lazy," but if they are playing in the front I want to see them through my front window when I am pulling into my driveway.
>
> -Jason
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (20)
Recent Activity:
For help, send an email to Canadian-Passenger-Rail-help@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

Tidak ada komentar:

Poskan Komentar